Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall TV

Sorry for not posting in awhile loves, I was really busy over the weekend.
Anyways, I just finished watching Alexa Chung and am excited out of my mind for the NEW TV shows coming out this fall.
Firstly The Beautiful Life = <3333
I call. This show has MISCHA and Sara Paxton. Two stars I love. OOH and Zac Posen makes an appearance.

Another show I'm looking forward too?
Melrose place. Not that a TV show starring Ashley Simpson looks exactly attractive, but. Meh. Katie Cassidy makes up for it. :D
Show I'm NOT looking forward too? GLEE.
Talk about DUMB. I saw the commercial for it and I thought it was just dumb looking. Who cares?! Right?

1 comment:

  1. FALL TV. ladida! I love you, ALY POO. what eez the beautiful life? Oh, wait, lemme google it. Anywho, MELROSE PLACE. Channel?

    ReplyDelete